Pacific Rundum Co., Ltd., (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) recognizes the importance of personal information and takes every possible precaution to protect the personal information of our customers in consideration of the matters prescribed below:
- The Company shall handle personal information in accordance with the laws and regulations that apply to its handling.
- The Company, in order to prevent the loss, leakage, destruction, and alteration of personal information, shall implement the proper security control measures as well as the necessary corrective actions.
- The scope of personal information that the Company obtains shall be of the smallest extent required in the course of business and information shall be acquired with proper and legal means.
- The Company shall not use such personal information for other purposes than business.
- The Company, in providing the obtained personal information to third parties, shall obtain the prior consent of the relevant individual in advance excluding the following cases:
- In a case where it is necessary to protect human life, body, or property, and it is urgent or difficult to gain the consent of the relevant individual; in such a case we shall inform such person ex post facto.
- The Company shall establish an internal system for the purpose of the protection of personal information that we possess, manage it effectively, and improve it as necessary.